#PKR poker team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
#PKR poker team

We are a team of online poker players who play exclusively on PKR : www.pkr.com.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New post at PKR forum!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarco
Frequent visitor
Frequent visitor
Sarco

Male
Number of posts : 141
Hobbies : Poker, GTR2, Skydiving, Scuba-Diving
Registration date : 2007-05-21

New post at PKR forum!! Empty
PostSubject: New post at PKR forum!!   New post at PKR forum!! EmptyTue May 22, 2007 12:59 pm

Hey battle48

Wouldnīt it be a good idea to make a NEW post at PKR-Forum telling the players once again that a NEW PKR-Team has arrived!

Best Regards
Back to top Go down
Battle48
Admin
Admin
Battle48

Male
Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: New post at PKR forum!!   New post at PKR forum!! EmptyTue May 22, 2007 1:11 pm

No, it is forbidden to advertise a 'personnal organisation' on PKRR through whatever means.

I already gave my word in person to an admin that would not try again as we now knew it was forbidden.

So please don't do that =)

That's one of the reasons why it is going to be tough to get new members.

We want PKR players but we are prevented from recruiting them through the pkr forum.

That's why I said we could very slightly and in a subtle way talk a bit to players in the chat window and give some of them my email address, to contact me and join us.

Even then, we should not give the adress of the forum directly.

I don't want to have any problems with the PKR staff.

So keep it to a light use of the chat window.

Anyway Thank you for your help and concern !
Back to top Go down
https://pkr-poker-team.forumotion.com
Battle48
Admin
Admin
Battle48

Male

PostSubject: Re: New post at PKR forum!!   New post at PKR forum!! EmptyTue May 22, 2007 1:12 pm

I'll move this toppic to 'team chat', if you don't mind =)
Back to top Go down
marsman
Frequent visitor
Frequent visitor
marsman

Male
Number of posts : 125
Hobbies : POKER, Billard, Snooker, Football, Skat, TV, RPG's

PostSubject: Re: New post at PKR forum!!   New post at PKR forum!! EmptyTue May 22, 2007 1:20 pm

but why are we not allowed to make a post that our team exist?? i mean look at the MM ( monkey mafia) they have more than one thread about theire team. Don't you think those threads are allowed in the social lounge??

hope my english is right xD
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sarco
Frequent visitor
Frequent visitor
Sarco

Male

PostSubject: Re: New post at PKR forum!!   New post at PKR forum!! EmptyTue May 22, 2007 1:22 pm

Every single time I get on a table at PKR I will, "spam" the website in the chatbox - lool - no I wonīt but i will get it out at the tables for sure and done very gentle, so we wonīt get into any troubles with them!!
Back to top Go down
Sarco
Frequent visitor
Frequent visitor
Sarco

Male

PostSubject: Re: New post at PKR forum!!   New post at PKR forum!! EmptyTue May 22, 2007 1:24 pm

You know thatīs just amazing, cause how did the Monkey Mafia and the Wacco Team get so many member in no-time..... thats only by advertising at the PKR-Forum - and in their post they said if you wanted to join in just post here and we will get back to you!!! well I followed the tread for a while and have not seen any direct replyīs to players who wanted to join their team at the forum!! So I am just wondering....

So i just think we/I/you should make a post, so players could sign up at the tread, and maby somehow we could find a way to give them a link to this site?

And i totally disagree with the admin, I must be in their interests to get some action going on and maby be open for some Teams to join their site and add many more players to their advantage!! and to get some Team Vs. Team Tournaments so we could get some real action going on!!!

I will contact the Admin of the PKR forum about this, cause I really think itīs a bad statement they have made...
Back to top Go down
Battle48
Admin
Admin
Battle48

Male

PostSubject: Re: New post at PKR forum!!   New post at PKR forum!! EmptyTue May 22, 2007 1:33 pm

Wait, don't do anything yet ...

I'll paste the copy of what the admins said to me;

this will be clearer.

I repeat, please wait before contacting them in any way.
Back to top Go down
Sarco
Frequent visitor
Frequent visitor
Sarco

Male

PostSubject: Re: New post at PKR forum!!   New post at PKR forum!! EmptyTue May 22, 2007 1:35 pm

Iīm on "Hold" for a moment....lol
Back to top Go down
Battle48
Admin
Admin
Battle48

Male

PostSubject: Re: New post at PKR forum!!   New post at PKR forum!! EmptyTue May 22, 2007 1:38 pm

I'm making tremendous effort and work to upgrade the team. So I will just request that no one takes any action on his own with a third party. Especially PKR.

The way we'll work together we'll be : first we discuss, then we act as a group after the concensus is reached.
Back to top Go down
Sarco
Frequent visitor
Frequent visitor
Sarco

Male

PostSubject: Re: New post at PKR forum!!   New post at PKR forum!! EmptyTue May 22, 2007 1:40 pm

Like I said In PM for you - I wonīt do anything before I get your approval for it!!!
Back to top Go down
Battle48
Admin
Admin
Battle48

Male

PostSubject: Re: New post at PKR forum!!   New post at PKR forum!! EmptyTue May 22, 2007 1:51 pm

Okay =)

Sorry if I overreacted lol ; but just made me tilt.

I was doing so many things at the same time so I was quite sensitive.

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Battle48
Admin
Admin
Battle48

Male

PostSubject: Re: New post at PKR forum!!   New post at PKR forum!! EmptyTue May 22, 2007 2:02 pm

The first mail I recieved from PKR :

Sorry to keep saying no to your suggestions but we can’t allow you to put up your email address either – again if this became a trend it would be to the detriment of the community. We don’t really want to see the formation of teams and groups, even though in this case it seems very friendly. We are trying to promote ‘one big happy family’ rather than lots of fractions.

Thanks for your support and I wish you continued enjoyment on PKR.

Kind regards,

My answer :

Hello sir,

I thought this would be okay to leave my e-mail because it is occasionally done on the forums.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do something that was in contradiction with PKR policies, especially not twice in so short an amount of time.

I'll try to find another medium to support my project and will no longer post inadequate messages in the pkr forum.

I thought starting a team wouldn't be unwelcomed, as PKR sets up private events for such teams.

It was not my idea to divide the users in factions, but rather to provide for a few more of the private events by creating a group myself.

But I meant this group to be comprehensive of any player of the large PKR familly who would enjoy to take part in a couple more events.

I send you my regards and sincerely apologize for the troubles I might have arisen.

Battle48

Have a nice day sir =)

Their answer :

Hi,

Thanks for the response and for understanding our point of view.

Best of luck at the tables and with your project.
Back to top Go down
Sarco
Frequent visitor
Frequent visitor
Sarco

Male

PostSubject: Re: New post at PKR forum!!   New post at PKR forum!! EmptyTue May 22, 2007 2:51 pm

Yeah ok! I somehow donīt understand their point of wiew, and again I do... But what are all thoose "private tournaments" for then if they donīt want to see any Teams at their site!

Well at the moment there are 2 Teams at their site "Team Monkey Mafia" vs. "Team Wacci" and they can post whatever they want to - announcing their Teams, their tournaments, Their members, recruiting NEW members ect.

And I donīt think that is ok either, If you donīt mind Battle48 I would really like to contact the admin about that - or maby you could do it!!!
Back to top Go down
Battle48
Admin
Admin
Battle48

Male

PostSubject: Re: New post at PKR forum!!   New post at PKR forum!! EmptyTue May 22, 2007 2:58 pm

I think that where the monkeys and wackos have been smarter than us, is when they named their toppics. It doesn't read 'new team' , 'come to my team', or something like that. it simply says 'monkey mafia thread'. So the admins must have not gotten what would be inside and perhaps didn't even bother to check the content.

Then again I need a few days to think well about that and about what we will do. Until I get this sorted out we can still do our best to recruit through the chat window and through all the poker sites and forums we can find.

For now the team runs well for something that is just 2 days old.

Check out your mail box, I have just finished the great work and we DO have positive signs that the team is taking form, evolving and getting better.
Back to top Go down
Sarco
Frequent visitor
Frequent visitor
Sarco

Male

PostSubject: Re: New post at PKR forum!!   New post at PKR forum!! EmptyTue May 22, 2007 3:19 pm

ok I have now read almost every post on Monkey Mafiaīs tread - and they donīt give any information in the treads - they do it at the tables - just found this:

By cyrusuk:
""Details on first page have been sent...we just wait confirmation..
btw all we are looking to distribute passwords via msn..we have most of you already..those we havent got, get on msn...and join us for a chat...

Another one is asking: iīve got msn how do i get involved?

Answer:
Find either Me or Ladyluna or Azurecoil at the tables and we shall tell you there, or if you know one of the other players ask them for our msn.

And he replyīs again : ok cyrus ive got your msn off azurecoil ill try an get in touch...

Here is the link for it:

http://www.pkr.com/poker-community/message.cfm?post=3a511b6f-e4f5-4b8e-87c0-6fdcb71e1227&pageNo=2
Back to top Go down
Battle48
Admin
Admin
Battle48

Male

PostSubject: Re: New post at PKR forum!!   New post at PKR forum!! EmptyTue May 22, 2007 3:23 pm

Yes, you see, that's what I was talking about. They go about it smoothly. We could do that too.

Would you mind doing it ?

Also the toppic name and all that mustn't read 'join a team or something of that sort'.
Back to top Go down
Sarco
Frequent visitor
Frequent visitor
Sarco

Male

PostSubject: Re: New post at PKR forum!!   New post at PKR forum!! EmptyTue May 22, 2007 3:44 pm

Iīm already at it M8 - just visiting some real-money tables at the moment and just typing: www.pkr-poker-team.forumotion.com

and I think I already got 2 new members - (maby)
Back to top Go down
Battle48
Admin
Admin
Battle48

Male

PostSubject: Re: New post at PKR forum!!   New post at PKR forum!! EmptyTue May 22, 2007 3:59 pm

Be careful.

I told you to give them your address not that of the site. If somebody complains or if PKR looks through the chat-window logs (which they do) and find our address, this will be seen as SPAM. Whereas if members are just exchanging their e-mail addresses it is Ok.

So please, either ask them to give you their addresses so that you send them the address of the forum, or give them yours so that they contact you afterwards.

If we do that we'll always be cool.

Otherwise you might get us into trouble or have the chat-window disabled for your account or you could even be banned from PKR.

You should go about it like this : 'hello guys, are any of you interested in joining a PKR team that plays only on PKR and that will soon organize private freerolls and tournaments ?' ; if the answer is 'no' then just walk away from the table. If they are interested, give your address and ask them to contact you via E-mail to get the address of the team site.

Another tip : avoid going to much and real money tables. We are not targetting the elite =) some play-money guys who play correctly will do.

Because otherwise we will get tough players coming here only to take all the poolprize money and then they will never come back.

Ok?
Back to top Go down
Sarco
Frequent visitor
Frequent visitor
Sarco

Male

PostSubject: Re: New post at PKR forum!!   New post at PKR forum!! EmptyTue May 22, 2007 4:05 pm

Yeah ok, I see your point there - youīve got it m8 - I will do that instead!!

And dont worry to much itīs only at 2c-4c tables!!
Back to top Go down
Battle48
Admin
Admin
Battle48

Male

PostSubject: Re: New post at PKR forum!!   New post at PKR forum!! EmptyTue May 22, 2007 4:07 pm

You are a golden guy !

Thank you.

With the work of both of us, the freeroll is only days away !!!

Just so great.
Back to top Go down
Sarco
Frequent visitor
Frequent visitor
Sarco

Male

PostSubject: Re: New post at PKR forum!!   New post at PKR forum!! EmptyTue May 22, 2007 4:17 pm

In one way or another we all will get this thing working!! Right all ?
Back to top Go down
marsman
Frequent visitor
Frequent visitor
marsman

Male
Number of posts : 125
Hobbies : POKER, Billard, Snooker, Football, Skat, TV, RPG's

PostSubject: Re: New post at PKR forum!!   New post at PKR forum!! EmptyWed May 23, 2007 7:17 am

i think it works ...^^

i try my best to find new members for our team °°

gl for everyone with his search XD
and always good cards Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Battle48
Admin
Admin
Battle48

Male

PostSubject: Re: New post at PKR forum!!   New post at PKR forum!! EmptyWed May 23, 2007 7:52 am

Thank you for searshing !!
A few more members will increase the activity here.
Besides we cannot have the freeroll with just 4 or 5 guys lol.
Let's be at least 10.

It's better if I contact pkr saying 'we are a small team of 20 members and we'd like to have a freeroll here'. If I say we are jost 5, they will laugh and will never take that seriously. They cannot set a tournament each times 3 guys decide to have a game lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New post at PKR forum!!   New post at PKR forum!! Empty

Back to top Go down

New post at PKR forum!!
Page 1 of 1