#PKR poker team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
#PKR poker team

We are a team of online poker players who play exclusively on PKR : www.pkr.com.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Totally crazy !!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
marsman
Frequent visitor
Frequent visitor
marsman

Male
Number of posts : 125
Hobbies : POKER, Billard, Snooker, Football, Skat, TV, RPG's
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Totally crazy !!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totally crazy !!!   Totally crazy !!! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2007 5:05 am

lol oh yeah thats true ^^
but all those things doesnt help if you are unlucky ...
i rais KQ suited preflop 3xBB in the 20$ Freeroll .
Hit my queen but there where also two Hearts went al in to save my hand a guy who calls prflop with 63 hearts calls my and hit a heart on the river very very unluck ... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Battle48
Admin
Admin
Battle48

Male
Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: Totally crazy !!!   Totally crazy !!! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2007 5:12 am

Yesterday when I lost at the $3 qualification for the $7.500 guaranteed I played stupidly.

Look :

Blinds are now $50/$100
Button is at seat 6
Seat 2: Dayton - $3210
Seat 3: Battle48 - $1305
Seat 4: AceBudge - $5025
Seat 5: KEVSTER02 - $2190
Seat 6: DjDevil - $1830
Seat 7: dw001 - $1930
Seat 9: malkmus111 - $1540
Seat 10: Governor911 - $5005
Moving Button to seat 7
malkmus111 posts big blind ($100)
Shuffling Deck
Dealing Cards
Dealing [Ad Kh] to Battle48
Governor911 folds
Dayton calls $100
Battle48 raises to $200
AceBudge folds
KEVSTER02 folds
DjDevil raises to $500
dw001 folds
malkmus111 folds
Dayton folds
Battle48 calls $500
Dealing Flop [Ks 4s 5s]
Battle48 bets $805 (all-in)
DjDevil calls $805
Battle48 shows [Ad Kh]
DjDevil shows [Qs As]
Dealing Turn [3d]
Dealing River [4h]
Battle48 has Two Pairs: Kings, 4s
DjDevil has Flush, Ace high
DjDevil wins $2810 with: Flush, Ace high
Seat 2: Dayton - $3110
Seat 3: Battle48 - $0

Seat 4: AceBudge - $5025
Seat 5: KEVSTER02 - $2190
Seat 6: DjDevil - $3335
Seat 7: dw001 - $1930
Seat 9: malkmus111 - $1440
Seat 10: Governor911 - $5005
End Of Hand #110260803

When I hit mt K I was too careless and didn't see the possibility for a flush...
Back to top Go down
https://pkr-poker-team.forumotion.com
Sarco
Frequent visitor
Frequent visitor
Sarco

Male
Number of posts : 141
Hobbies : Poker, GTR2, Skydiving, Scuba-Diving

PostSubject: Re: Totally crazy !!!   Totally crazy !!! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2007 5:15 am

Marsman:
I guess you played your hand correct pre-flop, I donīt always raise on thoose cards cause they can be dangerous as you just saw! - well you played it right as I said pre-plop (it was a freeroll) - keep that in mind itīs a freeroll and people will call you an a draw, you shouldnīt have gone all-in on the flop either you should have made the same bet as pre-flop and see what would have happend, or you should have checked it cause of the flush-draw out there, Then if a heart/ or what ever it was showed up check again and fold to any bet...

Last edited by on Wed May 30, 2007 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
marsman
Frequent visitor
Frequent visitor
marsman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Totally crazy !!!   Totally crazy !!! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2007 5:15 am

hmm i think i if i where in such a situation i would go all in pre flop after his reraise to 500... but after the flop ... the posibilty taht he has two spades is sooo small and only to save your hand i think it was ok to go all in ... i think put that in the category unlucky or what dio you think sarco??

sry to slow XD
Back to top Go down
Sarco
Frequent visitor
Frequent visitor
Sarco

Male

PostSubject: Re: Totally crazy !!!   Totally crazy !!! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2007 5:21 am

Battle48: You played your hand correct pre-flop calling heīs re-raise on you, but moving all-in on the flop, you said it yourself it was a terrible move - you should have checked it, and he would have gone all-in and you should have folded your hand showing him your K, and he would have shown you the flush for sure!

Battle48: if you had gone all-in pre-flop like Marsman said, he would have called you 100% Sure....
Back to top Go down
marsman
Frequent visitor
Frequent visitor
marsman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Totally crazy !!!   Totally crazy !!! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2007 5:28 am

if such hands fight against each other normally AK wins and because AK is one of teh best HANds pre flop i go all in ... thats the reason why i think that such a flop is very ul and only because of three spades i dont think that i throw my top pair away ... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Battle48
Admin
Admin
Battle48

Male
Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: Totally crazy !!!   Totally crazy !!! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2007 5:32 am

I agree too. I figured out ten minutes after I lost that I should have played the way you just described it. But I also think that if I had gone all in right from the start he might not have called. Because even suited, an Ax is not that strong, and I wouldn't call an all-in with that kind of hand personally. But any way, the preflop all-in was a better way to play than what I did, but wasn't all that smart either because it's too dangerous. Anything can happen on the flush and the turn and river. So even with AA, all-in preflop is still dangerous. Once you are all-in you cannot think nor reacct nor do anything so it's bad. I should definitely have played the way we said.

All-in preflop with AA is good to scare away smlall hands that could have become strong if they had gone on till the river, though.

I know what I did wrong.

Thank you for analysing it with me,

But now I also and especially need some composion and encouragement regardless the analysis. Because I'm so affraid that I'm a bad player and will never regain the $5 I have lost on my $20 deposit.

Battle48.
Back to top Go down
https://pkr-poker-team.forumotion.com
Sarco
Frequent visitor
Frequent visitor
Sarco

Male

PostSubject: Re: Totally crazy !!!   Totally crazy !!! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2007 5:37 am

sure it really depends on..... But with that flop, he should have checked his hand, and if the guy moved all-in as i really think he would have done a fold would be correct!

Cause even on a draw he would have called you anyway, and to many hands to beat you out there, even with an AK - Remember aK is a great hand but really not that great, you canīt win on AK all the time, there is alot of hands that can beat you!!! I have seen it all on AK how people play that hand and most times itīs all-in pre-flop - bad idea...Sure if your low-stack you have to move all-in on it pre-flop, but otherwise I would recommend not to go all in on it, make a big raise instead (if you HAVE to raise that hand) I donīt raise it all the time, it can be good to limp in on it cause then nobody put you on AK, and again you can play it agressively if you hit on the flop...

Last edited by on Wed May 30, 2007 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarco
Frequent visitor
Frequent visitor
Sarco

Male

PostSubject: Re: Totally crazy !!!   Totally crazy !!! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2007 5:43 am

But I also think that if I had gone all in right from the start he might not have called.

With AQ suited - belive me he would have called you, 100%
Back to top Go down
marsman
Frequent visitor
Frequent visitor
marsman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Totally crazy !!!   Totally crazy !!! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2007 5:51 am

i think that to but if taht flop doesnt comes up Ak beats AQ it was ul that such a flop appear^^
Back to top Go down
marsman
Frequent visitor
Frequent visitor
marsman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Totally crazy !!!   Totally crazy !!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2007 8:59 am

bad beats story goes on and on ...
played KK vs A10 and a small A ( think it was A3 or something like that..^^)

ALL in pre flop

in the flop A10 hits a ten
turn ten and i was off why why why ??? xD
scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Totally crazy !!!   Totally crazy !!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Totally crazy !!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum