#PKR poker team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
#PKR poker team

We are a team of online poker players who play exclusively on PKR : www.pkr.com.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Active Members...

Go down 
+2
Battle48
Sarco
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarco
Frequent visitor
Frequent visitor
Sarco

Male
Number of posts : 141
Hobbies : Poker, GTR2, Skydiving, Scuba-Diving
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Active Members... Empty
PostSubject: Active Members...   Active Members... EmptyThu May 31, 2007 5:32 am

Well it seems to go pretty good at the site 17 members, thatīs ok right now, cause we will get more as time goes no doubt about that....

But it seems like we only are a few ACTIVE members at the forum (Battle48, marsman, and Me (Sarco)), and thatīs just NOT good enough....

People you/we all have to get more active at this site to make it run perfect, we are a TEAM and we ALL have to make this thing work, write some posts at the forum, all of you get into action please, click the banner so we can get our first Tournament, itīs really not that hard is it Question Question Question Question

Where am I going with this Question I will tell you: I think if a member has not (been active) visited the site for 14 days - 3 weeks, well then your membership will be put "On Hold" and you will not be "eligible" to participate in our Tournaments Exclamation

I really donīt know what your oppinion is about this, but I think we should do it, to get more Active members at the site, well we might loose a few members to start with, and please remember new members will come

So what do you say guys Question
Back to top Go down
Battle48
Admin
Admin
Battle48

Male
Number of posts : 217

Active Members... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Members...   Active Members... EmptyThu May 31, 2007 6:25 am

I say I agree.

I'll send a mass mail to tell people they'll lose the benefit of the tournaments and freerolls if they don't participate. I can make it in such a way that the 'private information section' is only accessible to members with a certain amount of messages.
Back to top Go down
https://pkr-poker-team.forumotion.com
Sarco
Frequent visitor
Frequent visitor
Sarco

Male

Active Members... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Members...   Active Members... EmptyThu May 31, 2007 6:32 am

Iīm really happy you agree with me on this one Wink

And yeah that would be a great idea, only to have access if you participate in the forum with a certain amount of posts Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Battle48
Admin
Admin
Battle48

Male

Active Members... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Members...   Active Members... EmptyThu May 31, 2007 6:33 am

If it is a team of three, then only three also will share the prizepool.
Fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Sarco
Frequent visitor
Frequent visitor
Sarco

Male

Active Members... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Members...   Active Members... EmptyThu May 31, 2007 6:37 am

Yeah seems pretty fair to me Laughing
Back to top Go down
marsman
Frequent visitor
Frequent visitor
marsman

Male
Number of posts : 125
Hobbies : POKER, Billard, Snooker, Football, Skat, TV, RPG's

Active Members... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Members...   Active Members... EmptyThu May 31, 2007 7:17 am

thats how i is its sad that only a few members come and write something but i think we should share the prizepool between the members who come to the site and klick teh button there are a few who dont write anything but look at this site ( i think they click on the banner) every day ^^
Back to top Go down
Battle48
Admin
Admin
Battle48

Male

Active Members... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Members...   Active Members... EmptyThu May 31, 2007 9:13 am

Yes, I know of some members who cannot write in Ebglish but who read what we say and DO click the banner. Those ones would be given the right to enter the tournaments for sure. But there are also members who really do not seem to care much about anything that happens in there and who are just waiting for the tournament to start.

I'm not trying to antigonize anyone, a member is a member, active or not.

But maybe a restriction on the freerolls would give some incentive. And it's also normal to reward active members AT LEAST with additional tournaments once the prizepool is large enough to do that.

I'll take a decision soon. I think something fair and including everyone would be to do :

-tournaments for EVERY members with a $50 prizepool

-tournaments for more active members with a $100 or more prizepool.

Something like this.
Back to top Go down
marsman
Frequent visitor
Frequent visitor
marsman

Male

Active Members... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Members...   Active Members... EmptyThu May 31, 2007 9:29 am

sounds good ^^
Back to top Go down
MikaL224
Newcomer
Newcomer
MikaL224

Male
Number of posts : 7

Active Members... Empty
PostSubject: different opinion   Active Members... EmptyFri Jun 01, 2007 9:02 pm

I m not sure people who click on the banner everiday but who don't take part of dicussion will enjoy the fact of being not admit to tournament.
I believe they could reudce their CLik on the banner because of less motivation.
any way I m sure you won't do tournament at 3...lol
A+
Back to top Go down
marsman
Frequent visitor
Frequent visitor
marsman

Male

Active Members... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Members...   Active Members... EmptySat Jun 02, 2007 3:05 am

you dont understand i mean you cant abnn users who come to the site and click the banners. i said that only those members who never visit this site should be banned ( look at the memberlist and you see who never comes here)
Back to top Go down
Battle48
Admin
Admin
Battle48

Male

Active Members... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Members...   Active Members... EmptySat Jun 02, 2007 3:39 am

People who click will definitely enter the tournaments.
Back to top Go down
SeilMV
Newcomer
Newcomer
SeilMV

Male
Number of posts : 11
Hobbies : Snowboarding / PKR
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Active Members... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Members...   Active Members... EmptySat Jun 02, 2007 6:50 am

Hi all.

Just a little post to say that I visit this forum everyday, with 10 other one including my ex-guilds. Then, yes I'm probably not the most active member but I try to click the banners every time I visit the team's forum, that mean everyday. I also read a majority of the topics posted here, I just don't answer Neutral .

Anyway I'm not sure enought of my written English to come here and begin long speaks with you guys.

At least I'm sure you'll all make the rigth decisions to make it work as it would Smile

Have a nice day.

Seil.
Back to top Go down
Battle48
Admin
Admin
Battle48

Male

Active Members... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Members...   Active Members... EmptySat Jun 02, 2007 6:57 am

You written English appears to be just excellent !!
Thank you for posting!
Back to top Go down
Koolbreeze70
Newcomer
Newcomer
Koolbreeze70

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-05-25

Active Members... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Members...   Active Members... EmptySat Jun 02, 2007 4:40 pm

As I mentioned in my introduction about myself last week, I said that I work long hours during the week ( 16-18 a day, 4:00Am-9:00Pm). Now I understand that your trying to get more voices and imput on the forum and thats great, but I am not interested in being in a poker team if Im going to be penalized for not putting a post up when Im at work and dont come home all week. I have the weekends off and that is when I can contribute to the forum but thats it.....if thats not enough please remove me from your membership....
Back to top Go down
marsman
Frequent visitor
Frequent visitor
marsman

Male

Active Members... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Members...   Active Members... EmptySat Jun 02, 2007 4:43 pm

you all missunderstand i think ^^
your the guys who comes and click the banners its thats what teh team have to do to get private freerolls ... but there are 4 members who never visit this site ... you dont have to write anything we see taht you visit the site often thats enough ... so i think you are a member like any other guy who comes a few times to the site ...
Back to top Go down
Battle48
Admin
Admin
Battle48

Male

Active Members... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Members...   Active Members... EmptySat Jun 02, 2007 6:52 pm

We won't penalise anyone who gave a justification the way you two did. Surely I was more thinking about those who registed but never showed up.
Feel safe here guys =)

I won't remove anyone's membership and all of you are fully entitled to the tournaments.

The guys who never came probably won't even think about the freeroll and won't come to get the pass either.

Sorry if there was any offense made to any of you.

As Marsman said, coming here without posting is noticed.

It's totally okay since I do figure you read the toppic a bit and click the banner. So do not get it wrong =)
Back to top Go down
Koolbreeze70
Newcomer
Newcomer
Koolbreeze70

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-05-25

Active Members... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Members...   Active Members... EmptySat Jun 02, 2007 7:22 pm

Everything is cool then..... Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Active Members... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Members...   Active Members... Empty

Back to top Go down

Active Members...
Page 1 of 1